Welcome to the Town of Liberty.
The Town of Liberty was created in 1851, when Outagamie County separated from Brown County. From its beginning, the Town of Liberty has been a farming community. Today, farming is still important, but faces several challenges. In more recent decades, residential development has become more and more pervasive as people seek rural locations with easy access to the surrounding areas.
- Great natural resources – 2 rivers, bog, etc.
- Low occurrence of crime
- Good transportation to and from other areas
- Quiet environment – not “crunched” with residential or commercial development
- Great outdoor recreation opportunities
- Progressive town government – not reactive
> NOTICE OF TAXES 2016